Co-developed by Diesel and Bel Invest Group will feature 159 loft-style residences ranging from studios to three-bedroom floor plans plus fourteen two-floor penthouses with rooftop terraces. All residences, designed by Zyscovich Architects, will come equipped with products and design elements that showcase the Diesel Living brand provided by Seletti and Lodes. Additionally, the living spaces will be spacious and versatile, with flowing floor plans and spacious terraces. Penthouse units will feature marble bathrooms and rooftops with options of an outdoor kitchen and jacuzzi.
Diesel Wynwood will rise 8 stories and include a number of wonderful amenities; including a ground-floor atrium with 24,000 square feet of retail space, a lobby designed by Diesel Living, a rooftop pool and sundeck, a fitness/wellness center, and a sensory room with interactive relaxation features Additional amenities include electric charging stations, private bicycle storage, lounge, wine cellar/library, personal lock-box storage, and co-working area.
Located in Miami’s Wynwood neighborhood at 148 Northwest 28th Street, Diesel Wynwood will be just blocks from Miami’s Wynwood Art District. By car, Diesel will be just 12 minutes from Downtown Miami, 15 minutes from Brickell, 18 minutes from South Beach, and 14 minutes from the Miami International Airport.
- Year Built2024
Amenities at Diesel Wynwood
- 24-hour valet parking service
- A fully-equipped fitness/wellness center with cardio and weight training machines by TechnoGym; virtual training and class sessions; leading-edge exercise technologies and equipment; and flexible space for yoga, movement, boxing, and dance
- Art studio with dedicated space for painting, sculpting, photography, design, or other artistic pursuits
- Electric car charging stations
- European-inspired spa with therapeutic steam rooms, full-body scrub and shower experiences, aromatherapy stations, spa refreshments, and spa towels and robes
- Ground-floor atrium with 24,000 square feet of retail space
- High-speed WiFi service in all community spaces
- LEED & WELL Certified
- Lobby designed by Diesel Living
- Modern rooftop pool deck and lounge with a terraced pool, sundeck, and gardens; an indoor living room, dining room, and full kitchen; cocktail bar; and an open-air art gallery
- Outdoor courtyard with lush landscaping
- Private bicycle storage
- Sensory room with restorative seating, meditative visual features, and relaxing installations
- Wine cellar, cigar room, and library with secure personalized lockbox storage with climate control