The Perigon Miami Beach is a new pre-construction development located at 5333 Collins Avenue in Miami Beach, Florida. Co-developed by Mast Capital and Starwood Capital, The Perigon Miami Beach will rise 17 stories tall featuring 83 total luxury residences ranging from 2 to 4 bedrooms from 2,100-6,700 square foot floor plans with units beginning at $3 million. Ten of the units will be available as guest suites and will only be available to unit owners.
Residences of The Perigon Miami Beach will feature spacious floor plans boasting unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean, Miami Beach, and the Miami skyline. Interiors will be designed by Tara Bernerd & Partner and will feature direct and private elevator entry to each residence, 10-foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows, private 10- to 12-foot-deep terraces, custom Italian kitchens with honed marble countertops, backsplash, and island, Sub-Zero Wolf appliance suite, primary bathrooms feature natural stone flooring and walls, custom bathtub, bespoke mirrors, and light fixtures and walk-in wardrobes in each bedroom
Designed by OMA – Office of Metropolitan Architecturefounded by Rem Koolhaas, The Perigon Miami Beach features a number of wonderful amenities with a signature restaurant, beachside swimming pool and outdoor spa with sunbeds and cabanas, direct entry to the dedicated beach, equipped with lounge chairs, umbrellas, and service, sprawling conservatory offering daily breakfast bar, stylish cocktail lounge, and speakeasy, dramatic double-height lobby with open lounge area, luxury guest suites for friends and family, sunrise lounge with catering kitchen for entertaining and events, private spa with sauna and treatment rooms and a state-of-the-art fitness center with a high-impact training room overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
The Perigon Miami Beach also features a bespoke wine room, private salon for personalized beauty services, screening room, imaginative children’s playroom, intimate garden and mediation lounge, and bicycle storage.
The Perigon is located at 5333 Collins Avenue in Miami Beach, Florida. Its location will place residents of The Perigon within walking distance of Indian Beach Park, shopping, and restaurants. The Perigon is 21 minutes from Downtown Miami, 23 minutes from the Miami International Airport, and 20 minutes from South Beach.
- Year Built2025
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityMiami Beach
Amenities at The Perigon
- A state-of-the-art fitness center with a high-impact training room overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Beachside swimming pool and outdoor spa with sunbeds and cabanas
- Bespoke wine room
- Bicycle storage
- Direct entry to the dedicated beach, equipped with lounge chairs, umbrellas, and service
- Dramatic double-height lobby with open lounge area
- Imaginative children’s playroom
- Intimate garden and meditation lounge areas overlooking the Atlantic
- Luxury guest suites for friends and family
- Pool and beachside food and beverage service
- Private salon for personalized beauty services
- Private spa with sauna and treatment rooms
- Screening room
- Signature oceanfront restaurant by a celebrated chef exclusive to residents
- Sprawling conservatory offering daily breakfast bar
- Stylish cocktail lounge and speakeasy
- Sunrise lounge with catering kitchen for entertaining and events